The following will be on Parliament agenda:
1. Reviewing the report of the budget and planning commission on the double-urgency plan to annex one article to the budget law
2. Report of the cultural commission on the bill of objectives, duties and power of the Ministry of Sports and Youths
3. Report of the economic commission on the double-urgency bill to increase assets of the accepted companies in stock exchange through spending shares by depriving them of pre-emptive rights.
4. Electing two MPs from social commission as inspector in home business organization and support headquarters
5. Electing three MPs as member of the supreme council of implementing the principle (44) of the constitution
6. Electing two MPS from social commission as member of the supreme council for promoting the cultural of sacrifice and martyrdom
7. Electing two MPs by budget and planning and health commissions as inspectors in Iran's supreme council of health insurance
8. Electing two MPs by the related commissions as inspector in Iran's supreme council of health insurance
9. Electing two members of education, research and technology commission as inspectors in supreme council of technical, vocational and skills
10. Electing three MPs from health, budget and planning and social as inspector in health and food security supreme council
11. Reviewing the plans and qualifications of Hossein Modarres-Khiabani and his vote of confidence is also on the agenda.