The following will be on Parliament agenda:
1. Report of the agricultural, water and natural resources commission on the bill of cooperation agreement for preserving plants and plant quarantine between Iran and Serbia
2. Report of the budget and planning and calculation commission on regulation related to amending the structure of budget
3. Report of industries and mines commission on the plan of organizing automobile industry
4. Report of the economic commission on bill of value added tax
5. Report of the economic commission on bill of amending the law of fighting smuggling goods and foreign currency
6. Report of the legal and judiciary commission on the single-urgency bill of annexing an article to (14) law of issuing personal cheque.
7. Report of the education, research and technology commission on the bill of individuals and legal entities assistance to Iran Technical and Vocational Training Organization
8. Report of the legal and judiciary commission on the bill of judicial assistance with regard to civil issues between Iran and Brazil.
9. Report of the legal and judiciary commission on the extradition bill between Iran and Brazil
10. Report of the energy commission on the bill of ceding properties, installations, machineries or any kind of property related to water and waste water installations
11. Report of the legal and judiciary commission on the bill of cooperation regarding fighting systematic crimes in the Caspian Sea
12. Report of the civil commission on the bill of approving amendments of International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW)
13. Report of the energy commission on the bill to annex 9 articles to the law of supporting downstream
14. Report of the economic commission on the bill of investment tax
15. Report of the legal and judiciary commission on refusing implementation of article (1) of the civil law issued by President Hassan Rouhani
16. Report of the economic commission on implementing monitoring system in banking affairs
17. Report of the economic commission on reviewing cryptocurrency extraction
18. Report of the economic commission on approving investigation demand on the performance of Atie Saba Investment Company and Melli Shoe
1. MP, Abdolreza Mesri representing the city of Kermanshah to inquire Minister of Defense.