(This is an unofficial translation and any liability whatsoever shall lie upon user in person)
Single Clause - The Government, within the framework of decisions of the Supreme National Security Council (hereinafter referred to as SNSC), is authorized to voluntarily implement the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (hereinafter referred to as JCPOA) only if it complies with the following rules and obligations in the implementation process:
1.By virtue of a fatwa by the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution, no administration in Iran is entitled to produce and use nuclear weapons, and the Government is obligated to actively follow the global nuclear disarmament policy and contribute to all international, legal and diplomatic efforts to save mankind from the threat of nuclear weapons and their proliferation, including through the creation of WMD-free zones, in particular in the creation of a nuke-free Middle East regional coalition and specifically in the nuclear disarmament of the Zionist regime.
2. JCPOA shall be based on cooperation and mutual respect, and any action based on pressure and threat under any pretext for implementing JCPOA or otherwise, in the discretion of SNSC, will lead to reconsideration of this cooperation and in such a case following the Council's decisions, reciprocal action shall be envisioned.
3. The Government is required to carefully monitor any non-compliance of the opposite party with regard to the effective annulment of sanctions or re-imposition annulled sanctions or imposition of any other sanctions and to take reciprocal action for upholding the rights of the Iranian nation and to stop voluntary cooperation and to arrange for immediate development of the peaceful nuclear program of the Islamic Republic of Iran such that within a two-year period, the country's [uranium] enrichment capacity would increase to 190,000 SWU (separative work units). SNSC is the authority with final say on this matter. The Government shall have four months to submit its plan for this purpose to SNSC.
4. The state is required to pursue the nuclear program of the Islamic Republic of Iran with a commercial-industrial perspective, including in the field of enrichment and research and development, in accordance with the long-term plan of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI). AEOI shall have two months starting from the promulgation of the present law to win SNSC approval for the country's long-term 15-year enrichment and research and development plan and submit it to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) so as to meet the country's power and research reactor fuel needs.
5. Re-designing the Arak heavy water reactor and, if necessary, exchange of enriched stockpiles, shall be subject to the conclusion of definitive and reliable alternative agreements and guarantees for their implementation.
6. The IAEA supervisions shall be carried out within the framework of international regulations and with respect to national security interests stipulated by SNSC, and the Government must watch out for full protection of secrets and classified information, particularly in the military and security sectors, throughout the implementation of JCPOA. The level of cooperation with IAEA is subject to IAEA taking necessary precautionary measures for ensuring this request. Furthermore, IAEA shall have no access to military centers and natural persons under the pretext of JCPOA unless in individual cases outlined and endorsed by SNSC.
7. In order to protect national security and interests and support allies in countering terrorism, the Government and the Armed Forces of the country are required to strongly and seriously plan necessary measures and take action to strengthen the defense capabilities of the Islamic Republic of Iran in all offensive and defensive areas, including air, marine, ground and missile sectors, build defense batteries against nuclear attacks, produce propellers nuclear batteries, and develop neutron imaging and nuclear medicine.
8. The Government and other state and public organs, within the framework of SNSC decisions, are required to take necessary measures to ensure that through the implementation of JCPOA the United States or other foreign governments will be denied any possibility of opportunism and exploitation in the country and no opportunity will be given to the Global Arrogance for infiltration or political, economic, cultural and security exploitation.
9. The Government is required to spend within the framework of law the unfrozen funds on the materialization of resilient economy, prosperity of production and necessary investments with priority for the private sector needs and replenishment of National Development Fund of Iran (NDFI).
Note 1: The Minister of Foreign Affairs is required to report the process of implementation of the agreement every three months to the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Islamic Parliament of Iran.
The National Security and Foreign Policy Committee is required to submit the JCPOA implementation report to the open session of the Islamic Parliament of Iran every six months.
Note 2. With the implementation of the present law, the "Law on Government Obligation to Suspend Voluntary Measures in Case of Referral or Report of Nuclear Issue to UN Security Council", enacted on 11/21/2005, "Law on Government Obligation to Reconsider Cooperation with IAEA", enacted on 12/26/2006, "Law on Safeguarding of Peaceful Nuclear Achievements of the Islamic Republic of Iran", enacted on 7/19/2010, and the "Law on Government Obligation to Protect the Achievements and Nuclear Rights of the Iranian Nation" enacted on 6/22/2015, are annulled.
The above law, including a single clause and two notes, was enacted on Tuesday 10/12/2015 at the open session of the Islamic Parliament of Iran and was approved by the Council of Guardians on 10/13/2015.
President of Islamic Parliament of Iran